Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mad Hatter Meets Mad Girl!

Today I had one bizarre looking day! Either it was Fabulous or completely dull, yet that
would be depending on the mood of my tea cup! I met this strangely indignant yet
charming little girl called Alice! I could swear that her twisted mind could dwarf my
mercury-drowned spirit. At first glance, I was so depressed on how rude she could
be by joining at our mad-tea party table without even considering an invitation,
save asking politely! I mean how do parents raise their children these days? They get a
tea-coin when they manage to be the rudest person? I wouldn’t even get a single tea-
coin in my own whole childhood, even though I don’t recall knowing what a tea-coin
is!

she was indeed quite irritable, although she showed much ‘maddery’ of her own, by
telling she could never beat such a thing as Time. There again, How rude to change the
perception of a person of such importance as Time himself, into a vulgar object, a thing!
no wonder you don’t defeat someone you underestimate, especially time! And not for a
different conclusion, she kept mocking the doormouse’s story, so I placed her
back to her place, which she refused, because she left. Goodness' sake! I sure hope I won’t be doing a movie with that ignorant and weird child! Oh! It's time for my afternoon tea cup! Goodbye
journal! I had a wonderful one-way conversation with you tonight!

6 comments:

  1. so i can see that i am an irritable little girl well that isn't nice from you!!! i think that you are mad and to make you regret your words i will go talk to mr disney so that we get to play in a movie together unless i get some excuses. HAHAHAHA!
    See you in hollywood my friend

    Alice the rude little girl xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I STILL THINK YOU HAVE NICE HAIR....IRRITABLE NICE HAIR....

    ReplyDelete
  3. well u know if u would beat the time like i do maybe ur tea would not be cold and anyways you should do something else than drink tea or you will become crazy!!
    oh!! Wait!! YOU ARE CRAZY MAD HATTER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i gues in life no one is normal because even mad people say that others are crazy. By the way walt called me he wants us all in hollywood next week he says were gonna make a movie for childrens. isn't that amazing?? Your dream has became true!!!!

    ReplyDelete