Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Secret diary of a little girl

Dear journal, today I had a mad day!!!
Will you believe me if I tell you that I fell in an infinite hole and didn’t even get injured!! It actually made me feel strong. I never expected my body to be so resistant. But that is nothing compared to the people I encountered in the new world I discovered. There was that rabbit who seemed so worried about time. I wonder what kind of responsibility he had, to be running so fast not to be late. Anyways, after following him for a while I got lost and then I explored life from different heights and I actually like being tall, but small is useful too. I feel like I’m actually learning a lot about life down here in this rabbit hole.

I have to admit the big cat there was weird: he seemed to have the answer to all my questions but I didn’t seem to find the right question for the answer I needed. It’s fun to see how you have to be specific in your questions to get proper answers sometimes. I managed to get him to show me the way, but he warned me that everyone is mad and I didn’t understand at first, but when I saw the March Hare, the Mad Hatter and the Dormouse I got it. Those guys don’t even have answers to their riddles. And they have tea all day because their time is frozen at tea time. No wonder they are mad. How could you always live at the same time? Things never change—you always restart.

Oh well I guess I have a better idea of life now. Maybe one day I’ll be an adult.

4 comments:

  1. Of course i have answers to my riddles! they just don't exist! You just don't get it, funny little person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read so much madness that now i just want to disappear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I'll just leave you my smile, because all of you are mad. Oh, wait a minute, I am to! Never mind.

    ReplyDelete