Tuesday, February 1, 2011

March Hare diary

Samuel Davidson
March Hare

Dear diary.
Today the tea was really bitter, I think the Doormouse fell asleep and put salt instead of sugar in the tea pot, such a clumsy one. We also had an unexpected visitor that abruptly came and sat down at our table, rather rude I would say. Her name is Alice and she was really bothersome. She kept asking questions that had no real relevance to me, nor to the Hatter. When she finally left, I didn’t even bother to say good bye due to her rudeness. Can you believe she left in the middle of the Doormouse’s story! After that unpleasing visit, the Hatter and I went on with to our normal business: we tried to fix time, but we were greeted with the same result- failure. But with failure breeds success. In fact, tonight’s tea was very good and soothing. It had the perfect blend of sugar and cream. Oh, how I wish that you, my dear diary, could taste this tea. It is so wonderful. It seems all you do is make a mess when you drink your tea. Just now you’ve spilled and spoiled it again. I’ll have to give you a bath tonight. Hopefully the writings won’t wear off; if they do, I’ll have to write this again. Seeing how I’m washing you tonight, I’ll leave tomorrow’s tea in your capable hands. I expect nothing less than perfection for you; I’ve told you so much about tea, that your tea should be as good as mine.

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry if i left during your story but it was full of non sense so i lost interest anyways what is wrong with you guys im a very pleasant girl ok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhh...no...you keep contradicting us...what fun is that in a girl if she does not enjoy the tea?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tea is not nonsense, your statement is!!

    ReplyDelete